Do you use social media to attract new customers?
Are you using digital marketing and not getting the return you want from it?
Do you want to know how to blog, work with influencers and shoot great video on your phone?
If you answered yes, then the Cathedral Quarter BID's Lunchtime Learning workshops are for you. These hour long sessions will provide practical and easy to implement digital marketing tips from Northern Irelands leading marketers.
If you spend time on social media, you’ll have been exposed to influencer marketing. But what is it, how does it work, what are the regulations surrounding it and how do you make it work for you?
Leanne Gannon from She & Co is an expert in social media and influencer marketing and she will walk you through everything you need to about working with influencers.
This event is only for businesses and organisations who are Cathedral Quarter BID members. If you’re not sure or have any questions, drop a line to email@example.com Tickets are free, but are limited, so please book to avoid disappointment.
OTHER LUNCHTIME LEARNING EVENTS
- 8th May: 7 Tips to improve your marketing
- 15th May: Intro to Facebook, Messenger & Instagram Ads
- 22nd May: Blogging for business
- 29th May: Everything you need to know about Instagram Ads
- 5th June: Shooting great video and photos on your phone
- 12th June: Working with influencers