Do you use social media to attract new customers?
Are you using digital marketing and not getting the return you want from it?
If you answered yes, then the Cathedral Quarter BID's Lunchtime Learning workshops are for you. These hour long sessions will provide practical and easy to implement digital marketing tips from Northern Irelands leading marketers.
For over 10 years Steve (We Are the Foundation) has helped SME businesses to tell their brand stories and communicate with those that matter. Defining and developing brand propositions that inspire people to buy into a company’s purpose. With an insightful understanding of how to build enduring relationships between brands, their people, partners and their clients his goal is always to use design to support strategic business growth.
- Starting with the fundamentals - what is a brand?
- Why is a brand as important for SMEs as it is for a multinational?
- Why SMEs should invest in a brand for the long term
- Why you need a brand to attract great talent to your business
- A brand’s role in supporting business growth
- Where do I start – 5 things to think about when you’re considering a new brand
***This event is free for businesses and organisations who are Cathedral Quarter BID members.
Paid tickets are available for non CQ BID members. If you’re not sure or have any questions, drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets are limited, so please book to avoid disappointment.***
Make sure to sign up for our other Lunchtime Learnings: