This practical, hands-on course is designed for intermediates, and those who have completed or are already familiar with the topics covered in ‘Level 1: Introduction To Your Digital Camera’ and ‘Level 2: Develop Your Photography Skills’.
Street photography is the art of capturing life, culture and humanity, commonly in a candid manner. A street photograph usually features unmediated chance encounters and random incidents within public places, and often has an idea, story or message going on beneath the surface.
This creative and practical course will help you to develop and gain confidence in street photography, how to approach your subject, shoot candid shots and develop your personal style and technique.
What you will need:
- A digital camera with manual controls, or film camera.
We recommend you complete ‘Level 1: Introduction To Your Digital Camera’ and ‘Level 2: Develop Your Photography Skills’.
What you will learn
- Gain experience and knowledge of street photography.
- How to approach your subject with confidence.
- How to develop your own style of street photography.
- Wide experimentation in response to weekly creative assignments.
- The benefit that street photography brings to other areas of your photographic practice.
- How to develop a substantial portfolio of professional standard work with the help and guidance of the Belfast Exposed tutors.
For more information contact Conor at email@example.com