This practical, hands-on course is designed for intermediates, and those who have completed or are already familiar with the topics covered in ‘Level 1: Introduction To Your Digital Camera’ and ‘Level 2: Develop Your Photography Skills’.
Day 1 will be based in the Belfast Exposed studio where we will fully prepare you with the knowledge to move into the field of landscape photography with confidence, looking at both historical and contemporary work.
Day 2 is on location. The location will be decided on day 1, as well as the choice between a morning sunrise shoot or an evening sunset shoot.
Day 3 is back in the studio. The photographs taken on day 2 will be reviewed, with the tutor providing valuable, constructive feedback. Followed by further teaching on the subject.
What you will need
- A digital camera with manual controls, or film camera.
- We recommend you complete ‘Level 1: Introduction To Your Digital Camera’ and ‘Level 2: Develop Your Photography Skills’.
- Shutter release remote control (the camera’s timer can be used as an alternative).
- Accessories: blank digital memory cards, an ND filter and a sturdy tripod.
- Water/windproof clothing and a packed lunch.
What you will learn
- Gain experience and knowledge of landscape photography.
- The materials, equipment and setup required for high-quality landscape photography.
- The ability to layer, compose and juxtapose an eye-catching landscape photograph.
- Where to publish your images for a wider audience.
- How to develop a substantial portfolio of professional standard work with the help and guidance of the Belfast Exposed tutors.
For more information contact Conor at firstname.lastname@example.org