Do you use social media to attract new customers?
Are you using digital marketing and not getting the return you want from it?
If you answered yes, then the Cathedral Quarter BID’s Lunchtime Learning workshops are for you. These hour long sessions will provide practical and easy to implement digital marketing tips from Northern Ireland’s leading marketers.
Tickets are limited, so please book to avoid disappointment**
You can view all our previous Lunchtime Learning sessions at the links below:
- 7 Tips to improve your marketing – Andi Jarvis, Eximo Marketing
- Intro to Facebook, Messenger & Instagram Ads – Gil David, Run DMC
- Blogging for business – Tina Calder, Excalibur Press
- Everything you need to know about Instagram Ads – Gil David, Run DMC
- Shooting great video and photos on your phone – Darren Diven, NI Explorer
- Working with influencers – Leanne Gannon, She & Co
- An Introduction to Google Ads – Jemma Geary, Groundswell
- SEO for Beginners – Lea Glover, Flint Studios
- Email marketing & Mailchimp – Simon Harper, SRH Design
- Brand & Design for SMEs – Steve Neill, The Foundation
- LinkedIn for Business – Niamh Taylor, Digital24
- Websites for SMEs – Damien Maddalena, Elucidate