Do you use social media to attract new customers?
Are you using digital marketing and not getting the return you want from it?
If you answered yes, then the Cathedral Quarter BID’s Lunchtime Learning workshops are for you. These hour long sessions will provide practical and easy to implement digital marketing tips from Northern Ireland’s leading marketers.
- 11th September – An Introduction to Google Ads – Jemma Geary, Groundswell
- 18th September – SEO for Beginners – Lea Glover, Flint Studios
- 25th September – Email marketing & Mailchimp – Simon Harper, SRH Design
- 2nd October – Brand & Design for SMEs – Jodie Young, AV Browne (link coming soon)
- 9th October – LinkedIn for Business – Niamh Taylor, Digital24
- 16th October – Websites for SMEs – Damien Maddalena, Elucidate
In Depth Workshops
Tickets are limited, so please book to avoid disappointment**
You can view all our previous Lunchtime Learning sessions at the links below:
- 7 Tips to improve your marketing – Andi Jarvis, Eximo Marketing
- Intro to Facebook, Messenger & Instagram Ads – Gil David, Run DMC
- Blogging for business – Tina Calder, Excalibur Press
- Everything you need to know about Instagram Ads – Gil David, Run DMC
- Shooting great video and photos on your phone – Darren Diven, NI Explorer
- Working with influencers – Leanne Gannon, She & Co