Do you use social media to attract new customers?
Are you using digital marketing and not getting the return you want from it?
If you answered yes, then the Cathedral Quarter BID’s Lunchtime Learning workshops are for you. These hour long sessions will provide practical and easy to implement digital marketing tips from Northern Ireland’s leading marketers.
- 5th February – How to Write a Marketing Plan – Andi Jarvis
- 12th February – Facebook Marketing
- 19th February – Instagram Marketing – Mark Ashbridge
- 26th February – Facebook & Instagram Ads – Gil David
- 4th March – Twitter Marketing for Small Businesses – Lana Richardson
- 11th March – Intro to Google Analytics – Joanne Kearney
Upcoming In Depth Workshops
- 13th February – Create a marketing plan
- 12th March – Facebook & Instagram Ads
- 23rd March – Google Analytics
- 2nd April – How to use WordPress
CQ MARKETING CLINIC
There is a team of 10 consultants you can book a 45 minute appointment with and they have experience across most of the marketing disciplines you use – social media, Google Ads, Facebook and Instagram ads, strategy, websites, Mailchimp, content marketing, video, brand and design. Book your session now.
Tickets are limited, so please book to avoid disappointment**
You can view all our previous Lunchtime Learning sessions at the links below:
- 7 Tips to improve your marketing – Andi Jarvis, Eximo Marketing
- Intro to Facebook, Messenger & Instagram Ads – Gil David, Run DMC
- Blogging for business – Tina Calder, Excalibur Press
- Everything you need to know about Instagram Ads – Gil David, Run DMC
- Shooting great video and photos on your phone – Darren Diven, NI Explorer
- Working with influencers – Leanne Gannon, She & Co
- An Introduction to Google Ads – Jemma Geary, Groundswell
- SEO for Beginners – Lea Glover, Flint Studios
- Email marketing & Mailchimp – Simon Harper, SRH Design
- Brand & Design for SMEs – Steve Neill, The Foundation
- LinkedIn for Business – Niamh Taylor, Digital24
- Websites for SMEs – Damien Maddalena, Elucidate